Did you see your other challenges?? Lean Arms Pyramid!!
- 10 Push-ups (can be on knees!)
- 20 Dips (on edge of chair or bench)
- 30 Bicep Curls (light weights or water bottles)
- 40 Seconds Plank on hands 50 Tone It Up Tummy Tucks!!! (click here if you want to see an example of the tummy tuck)
- 40 Seconds Plank on hands 30 Bicep Curls (light weights or water bottles)
- 20 Dips (on edge of chair or bench) 10 Push-ups (can be on knees!)
LEAN-LEGS Pyramid!! Do this in your living room, at the gym, in school, at the office- we don't care where... Just get it done ;) Ask your friends to join you!!!
- 20 Squats
- 30 Lunges
- 40 Toe touches (head forward, legs straight, bend down & touch your toes)
- 50 Second wall sit!! (sit up against a wall, legs at 90 degrees and hold it!)
- 100 Seconds jumping jacks
- 50 Second wall sit!!
- 40 Toe touches
- 30 Lunges
- 20 Squats
Make sure you print your new workout from yesterday!! Beach Ball workout. toneitup.com/blog/2011/04/beach-ball-workout-bikini-challenge
- For your workouts-- if you're a power walker, we want you to take it up a notch! If you can, try jogging for intervals for 10 minutes. 30 seconds jog; 1 minute walk! If you're a runner, we want you to do 20 seconds of sprints; 1 minute jog! For all of our sprinters? We want you to do hills! 20 seconds hills; 2 minutes run. (you can do this on a treadmill too) Also, choose a strength training routine for core & abs on Saturday-- we posted a bunch of workout here--> Workout videos
& don't forget about your other challenges...
- Download this amazing Music Mix by DJ Lindsay Luv on your printable workout page!
- Print out this CALENDAR to keep track of your workouts & the challenges! (we will be releasing a new one in 4 weeks)
- Put those fat storing carbohydrates down and pick up the good ones!
- Replace processed & packaged carbs with GOOD carbohydrates for fiber, nutrients, balanced blood sugar levels and to tone Up! Ex: Sweet potato, quinoa instead of white rice, brown rice, whole wheat wraps, oatmeal & cereals. Also, load up on veggies, fruit & almonds instead of chips or crackers! (most crackers are high in fat & butter - even the 'all natural' kinds) Check your labels :)
- Processed/packaged carbs to avoid... crackers, chips, white breads, sugary cereals, white pasta & candy (dark chocolate is GREAT- in moderation!!)- also, avoid pizza (unless it's a healthy pizza recipe :)
Did you see this week's giveaway challenge?
Inspire your friends & forward the Spring into Bikini Season Series to them!!