Are you ready to kickoff the final and BEST week of this year’s Frisky Fall Challenge!? You’re in for some HUGE surprises all week long! We have new, amazing things in store for you from Perfect Fit Protein, Victoria’s Secret & yours truly… Tone It Up!
Find out all the details and see your weekly schedule here!
Today is National Chocolate Day and we have a sweet surprise for this community!! As you all know, we LOVE chocolate and we know this team does too ;) In celebration of one of our favorite flavors, we have a special and much anticipated announcement to make….
Your NEW Chocolate Perfect Fit Protein contains the same organic, gluten free vegan and NON GMO ingredients you love, but with a smooth, rich, satisfying chocolate flavor!
In our search for the highest quality chocolate, we chose to use raw cacao ~ chocolate in it’s pure, delicious form.
We all love chocolate treats, but did you know in it’s unprocessed form, chocolate contains many amazing benefits?
♥ It’s one of the most nutrient dense foods on the planet! It contains sky high levels of antioxidants that keep your skin healthy and radiant!
♥ It’s a great source of iron, magnesium and trace minerals ~ essential for your body to stay healthy and energized!
♥ Great for heart health!
♥ It keeps you happy! Cacao contains high doses of mood enhancing phytochemicals to keep you smiling and feeling fabulous.
Now, you can indulge any and all chocolate cravings with the most decadent and delicious organic, vegan, raw protein available!
Get your Chocolate Perfect Fit today and use coupon code: CHOCOLATE for 20% off!
This delicious NEW flavor will blow you away. It makes the most flavorful, creamy smoothies, adds a rich mocha flair to your morning coffee and it’s perfect for baking chocolate treats…
Chocolate Graveyard Cake
You will need 2 small cake pans. About 6×8 is best for this recipe.
If you’re making cake with your favorite cake mix, add 1/2 cup of Chocolate Perfect Fit, 2 egg whites and 2 Tbs almond milk :)
- 3 Bananas
- 6 organic eggs
- 2/3 cup coconut oil (melted below)
- 1 tbs baking powder
- 1 and 1/2 cups organic CHOCOLATE Perfect Fit Protein!!! :)
- If you don’t have your chocolate Perfect Fit Protein yet, you can use 1 cup vanilla and add 1/2 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup of strong, cooled coffee or 1 cup unsweetened chocolate almond milk
- 1 creepy hand
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees.
- Mash your bananas
- Mix all your wet ingredients, including banana, together and set aside.
- Heat coconut oil ~ either place the 2/3 cup of coconut oil in a glass container inside a pot filled halfway with warm water, over medium heat. Or microwave on low for 20 seconds (or less!) Add to wet ingredients
- Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl and slowly combine into the wet ingredients, making sure to incorporate fully until adding more
- Mix carefully, but don’t over-mix! You want it to have texture :)
- Pour into your pan
- Bake for 30 minutes (depending how deep your pan is). It’s done when a toothpick comes out clean from the center!
- 2 cans organic coconut cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 packet of Stevia (add 3 packets if you like it sweeter!)
Chill cans of coconut cream in the fridge for about an hour (or overnight) before opening to get it nice and thick. When you open it, discard the water at the bottom and only use the cream. Transfer the contents of each can in two separate bowls and whip it, adding remaining ingredients until fluffy. Place back in the fridge to keep it firm until you are ready to frost!
Let cake cool!! Our frosting blended into the bottom layer of the cake pretty quickly, because we didn’t let the cake cool long enough while filming.
Once it’s cool, start crumbling your cake into laters. We put little candy worms in each layer too :)
Apple Cider Donut Holes
The Perfect Fit Donut Recipe~
- 1 cup vanilla Perfect Fit Protein – raw, certified organic, gluten-free, Non-GMO
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp Coconut oil (melting instructions above)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup apple cider juice — we got ours at Trader Joe’s. Not vinegar this time girls, just juice ;)
- 1/3 cups egg whites (Vegan, make 3 flax eggs ~ 2tbs flaxseed meal & 1/4 cup water)
- 1 tsp stevia (or organic sugar, it’s up to you)
- 2 tbsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of nutmeg
- Place into your donut hole machine – we picked up ours at Target for just $30 ;)
We also love these fun festive Halloween party ideas! What better way to serve our Pumpkin Chili from the Tone It Up Nutrition Plan than inside a carved out pumpkin bowl? If you’re looking for something healthy and easy ~ we love the orange pumpkins on LaurenConrad.com! We added a kale stem for our pumpkins :)
What are your favorite Halloween treats? Check in with the team and let us know!
Here are our Halloween pics the last time we dressed up… what should we be this year?
A couple years ago we were Skunk and a Mermaid and then kitty cats another night! We pulled the costumes out again. We can’t decide what to be this year!!! It’s for Kat’s birthday Bash too… what should we be!?!?