Perfectly Peachy Quinoa Parfait
- 1/4 cup quinoa, cooked according to package instructions **
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 t pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 t ground cinnamon
- 2 drops of liquid stevia (honey, agave, maple syrup or any other natural sweetener could be used)
- 1/8 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 small peach, chopped
- Sprinkle of granola
** I cooked the quinoa the night before, let it cool and then placed it in the fridge overnight so it would be ready in the morning.
- Mix quinoa, yogurt, vanilla extract, cinnamon and sweetener in small bowl.
- In another small bowl, stir blueberries and peaches together. Spoon 1/3 of the quinoa mixture into a glass or bowl, then 1/3 of the fruit mixture on top. Repeat layers twice, ending with fruit.
- Sprinkle on the granola and enjoy!
Hi everyone. My name is Brittany and I’m the lady behind Eating Bird Food, a blog about eating healthy, staying fit and enjoying life. I am truly honored to do a We Love Food Friday guest post on the Tone It Up Blog as Karena and Katrina are a huge inspiration to me!
It's free :) Get motivated today!