Lean Legs Pyramid -Today's Bikini Challenge
Wednesday, May 4th, 2011 in Fitness
It's Monday and it looks like all of your are more motivated than ever!! It's back to the grind. A ton of you are checking in on facebook and are up for winning our Tone-Up sneakers & DVD!!! Tomorrow, another workout video launches too!! This is today's challenge... (also.. if you didn't get to your BOOTYCALL workout this morning, add a mile to your cardio today- (whip!) Today's challenge is to do your LEAN-LEGS Pyramid!! Do this in your living room, at the gym, in school, at the office- we don't care where... Just get it done ;) Ask your friends to join you!!!
- 20 Squats
- 30 Lunges
- 40 Toe touches (head forward, legs straight, bend down & touch your toes)
- 50 Second wall sit!! (sit up against a wall, legs at 90 degrees and hold it!)
- 100 Seconds jumping jacks
- 50 Second wall sit!!
- 40 Toe touches
- 30 Lunges
- 20 Squats
Did you do this weekend's challenge? If not, try it out this week...
- For your workouts-- if you're a power walker, we want you to take it up a notch! If you can, try jogging for intervals for 10 minutes. 30 seconds jog; 1 minute walk! If you're a runner, we want you to do 20 seconds of sprints; 1 minute jog! For all of our sprinters? We want you to do hills! 20 seconds hills; 2 minutes run. (you can do this on a treadmill too) Also, choose a strength training routine for core & abs on Saturday-- we posted a bunch of workout here--> Workout videos
- Download this amazing Music Mix by DJ Lindsay Luv on your printable workout page!
- Print out this CALENDAR to keep track of your workouts & the challenges! (we will be releasing a new one in 4 weeks)
- Put those fat storing carbohydrates down and pick up the good ones!
You can do anything for 8 weeks!!! Right!?
- Replace processed & packaged carbs with GOOD carbohydrates for fiber, nutrients, balanced blood sugar levels and to tone Up! Ex: Sweet potato, quinoa instead of white rice, brown rice, whole wheat wraps, oatmeal & cereals. Also, load up on veggies, fruit & almonds instead of chips or crackers! (most crackers are high in fat & butter - even the 'all natural' kinds) Check your labels :)
- Processed/packaged carbs to avoid... crackers, chips, white breads, sugary cereals, white pasta & candy (dark chocolate is GREAT- in moderation!!)- also, avoid pizza (unless it's a healthy pizza recipe :)
Have an awesome Monday!!!
Karena & Katrina
Forward this Bikini Challenge with your friends! Spring into Bikini Season Series