Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far! You deserve to kickback & enjoy a cocktail!
We like to make our cocktails, especially after a long week. These refreshing drinks taste delicious, but help you keep your waistline. As most of you know... we always make ice-cube trays out of coffee (for iced coffee :), out of 100% fruit juice to flavor our water and yes... ice-cubes out of coconut water for our cocktails! The hotter it is outside... the more your cubes melt and the more your drink is infused with flavor ♡
***All cocktails are 2 servings... for you and a gal pal :)
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 10 OZ cup coconut water (we love our Zico coconut water)
- 2 frozen sliced banana (freeze sliced banana on a plate & put in freezer)
- 1/2 cup Zico ice cubes
- 2 teaspoons agave syrup
- 3 oz of your favorite coconut rum!
- 1 tbs unsweetened coconut flakes
- BLEND until smooth :)
- 4 OZ ZICO Lima citron
- 3 OZ Kettle l'orange
- 3 OZ Pomegranate Juice
- You can also place a handful of fresh pomegranate seeds in your glass
- 8 OZ ZICO Lima Citron
- ZICO ice cubes
- 20 Mint leaves... YUM!!!!
- 3 oz rum
- Juice of 2 limes
Do you receive check-ins from your trainers!?! It's free :) Get motivated today!
Yesterday we shot an exclusive video for Oakley and Nordstrom :) See the behind the scenes pics here....