Get ready to FALL IN LOVE with your workout!!! From now until the end of the #Tonedin12 Challenge (Valentine’s Day) we challenge you to complete this workout 6 times! Check out your new calendar… we challenge you to double up on this workout too!
Sign up for a lifetime of new Editions & updates and a membership to our exclusive group in the community to connect with other team members!
One time payment too :) Prepare for your date or your girls night out with the 7 Day Slim Down ❤
Go to http://www.toneitupdiet.com to sign up today!
Healthy Valentine’s Day Tone It cUpcakes!
Combine dry ingredients…
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup vanilla whey or organic rice protein powder ;)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup organic sugar
- 3 tbs natural stevia powder… or 6 packets of stevia natural sweetener
Add one at a time to dry mix with a whisk…
- 2 egg whites
- 3 tbsp canola oil
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain organic Greek yogurt (this will add moisture)
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
** to make chocolate cupcakes, add 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder and replace vanilla protein powder with chocolate powder.Spray olive oil cooking pam on paper liners in cupcake pan. Pour mix in no more than 1/2 to 3/4 full (do not overfill). We like using mini cupcake trays too! Bake for 14-17 minutes or until middle is cooked (use a tooth pick and make sure it comes out dry when you test them). Let cool before you frost them :) We made that mistake because we wanted to try them so fast! Tone It Up Frosting Whip together…
- 1 cup organic light cream cheese
- 2 tbs plain low fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup organic powdered sugar
- 2 tbs stevia powder (or to taste)
- You can crush raspberries to make the frosting pink too!
***A FUN FITNESS TIP!! We added vanilla protein powder to the cupcake batter and frosting!
- Protein powder makes the cupcakes lower carb and much more like a vanilla cupcake :)
- We also like chocolate protein powder in place of 1/4 of the powdered sugar in our frosting.
Dark Chocolate Covered Strawberries!
This is a lot of fun to do with your partner :) or friends. All you will need is fresh strawberries, organic dark chocolate chips and no sugar added coconut flakes. Fill a pot with the chocolate chips and cook on the lowest heat! Be careful because chocolate burns very easily and you will need to continually mix.
After dipping the strawberries, cover with toppings. ÿYou can also crush almonds or drizzle white chocolate on them. Have fun ;)
Cupid Cocktail! This cocktail looks amazing… we called it a lava lamp of love! The pomegranates float around with the bubbles in the champagne. Just watching it puts you in a trance of love! ;)
- Splash of organic pomegranate juice
- Spoon full of fresh pomegranate seeds
Sparkling Pink Heart Martini
- 1/3 part of organic ginger-ale (we found ours at wholefoods)
- 1/3 part fresh squeezed lemonade with a splash of cranberry juice to make it pink
- 1/3 part vodka
Preparing for that Date…
- Don’t forget that sunless tanner to look glowing and sexy!!
- Wear a small belt along your waistline (not your hips) to flatter your curves!
- WE LOVE SEXY HEELS ON EVERYONE! Put on those sexy strappy heels for your date… heels were actually invented because it made a women walk sexy… not because it makes her look taller. So put those shoes on and strut to your date.
- Hot lips & Sexy Eyes. Put on a pretty color red or pink on your lips and cover with a shiny gloss. Then put on three eyelash extensions in the corners of your eyes. ÿIt will finish your look :)
Happy Valentine’s Day!
We hope you enjoy our recipes and have a fun date… whether it’s with a loved one or a friend!
Are you on the ToneItUp Diet Plan?
We challenge you from now ’til Valentine’s Day to Tone Up!
We have our Bonus 7 day Slim Down… this can mean for that special date, that red dress… or a girls night out!